Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Trying To Memorize This Song
Tell me if you think I have any chance at all LOL!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZB8bXXZcA[/yt]

I can get up to "Now he's in the camp thinking damn what a pity fam" with only a few errors.
I can do Faith SFX's singing parts, as for the other guy no. I wouldn't attempt it.
I usually am good with "singing" along with a song and memorizing the lyrics, not sure about that song though.. It's not cause it's too fast, I just have trouble understanding it.. Maybe that's cause he is rapping too fast though, I donno.
[Image: 2112strip.png]
Well good luck. Reading the lyrics while listing to the song may help you memorize it. It's what I do when memorizing something.
• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ * /______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 | 門 l˚

(01-02-2012, 09:56 AM)Sam Wrote: I can do Faith SFX's singing parts, as for the other guy no. I wouldn't attempt it.

There's only one things I haven't been able to memorize yet, and that's Busta Rhymes's verse in Chris Brown - Look At Me Now. Give me a week and I'll have it done.

(01-02-2012, 10:29 AM)Epeolatry Wrote: Well good luck. Reading the lyrics while listing to the song may help you memorize it. It's what I do when memorizing something.

That's what I'm doing at the moment. Big Grin
(01-02-2012, 01:25 PM)BreShiE Wrote: There's only one things I haven't been able to memorize yet, and that's Busta Rhymes's verse in Chris Brown - Look At Me Now. Give me a week and I'll have it done.

^ That certainly made my day. ^_^

Breshie, I didn't think there were many people on the forum who listened to LowKey. Much respect for that. His lyrics are the reason I still have hopes for the hip-hop community.
(01-02-2012, 11:00 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: ^ That certainly made my day. ^_^

Breshie, I didn't think there were many people on the forum who listened to LowKey. Much respect for that. His lyrics are the reason I still have hopes for the hip-hop community.

Lowkey and Akala are pretty much the only rappers who I listen to any-more, most of the others chat bare crap so I just don't listen to them any-more. I still listen to grime now and again but not as much any-more.
That is fast.

I don't try to learn much rap though but I would never be able to learn this unless I spent a lot of time on this.
Look at me now is another real damn hard song to memorize, maybe donald trump by mac miller too. I'll try my best with this song though and see into which part I can get up to without loosing my spot Smile