Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should everybody have to go to school?
This is my thinking. I don't think the people who talk and class and don't pay attention, should be wasting the time of the people who WANT TO LEARN! If you don't want to go to school DON'T, your just making the people who want to learn get distracted. What is your thinking on this?
Half of the kids in my spanish class are dumb fucks and I'd much rather not have them there.
I agree with the op. If you don't want to show respect to abteacjer or stay focused, don't be there at all!!
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(09-29-2011, 04:15 PM)DΣxus Wrote: Half of the kids in my spanish class are dumb fucks and I'd much rather not have them there.
I agree with the op. If you don't want to show respect to abteacjer or stay focused, don't be there at all!!
That's what I hate the most. People who are trying to act dumb, just to get attention in the middle of class. I just want to get up and scream "GTFO"!! PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate
The people who don't want to learn should simply just not go and let the others have there chance at education.
(09-29-2011, 04:30 PM)iRun Wrote: I just want to get up and scream "GTFO"!! PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate
Totally agree. Let those who want to learn get a good education. If you don't wanna learn, leave.
#Korra2018
My LA class is about 15 kids, and 6 of them are so freakin stupid/annoying I really do wish they would leave. If they are told to do something, they freakin yell and bitch about it. So annoying!
[Image: 176562376884.jpg]
It is necessary. Whether someone learns or not, school keeps them on the right track.
(10-01-2011, 11:32 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: It is necessary. Whether someone learns or not, school keeps them on the right track.
Well in such case there should be classes with people who DON'T wanna learn and classes with people who do.
#Korra2018
You don't have to worry about those kinds students. They won't get themselves anywhere if they act up. Every class has those kinds of students. You will most likely have them for the rest of your time at school. Don't let them hold you back!
I think under 8th grade. Because lets face it, honestly many kids after that don't need an education, a don't really want one either.