Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Old Are you when you had your first girlfriend?
How Old Are you when you had your first girlfriend?
I Was 9, we were dating for 2 years!
But, know its like 9 girls a month
I think I was 12 but it was nothing legitimate. I used to think she was the hottest person ever and way out of my league, then after small talk/flirting, she asked me out because I was shy lol. She was a brunette who died her hair blonde. After we were dating, I had no idea what to do so it ended quickly lol.
I never had a girlfriend, I'm almost 18 lol... Sad xD
I was 15. Still with her too. Bout to go on two years. Best woman ever.
first long term relationship was at 13 lol, not really into a relationship atmo just banging random girls
@Chocothunda: Haha, the exact same thing happen to me, lol... Also ended quickly. :'(
I had a girlfriend in kindergarten, however I won't count that Tongue My first serious girlfriends who I dated for about six months was in fifth grade. I'm currently in ninth grade and I've been dating a girl for 5 months.
I never had a girlfriend, I am 18 years old But i am happy.
I had my first girl friend when I was just 8 I think, lol kiddie love. Not even real love. Big Grin
Anything that is 10 down can't really be counted serious lol, I had my first girlfriend when I was probably 12?

We're still friends now lol, was nothing serious though, we would like barely talk, just text.. Lol.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How old was you when you had your first GirlFriend? DaUB3R 11 1,102 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zephoruss
  [Video] My girlfriend NekoChan 9 1,838 03-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Š Λ☨∀И