Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustBeenPaid- JSS Tripler 300% ROI Triple your money
(08-09-2011, 10:51 PM)mrwhich Wrote: You're playing a risky game. I've been there with $15,000 and came out with just about that luckily - one site ran away with $5k (they had been around for 3 years+) while the other site got me 15k on 10k.

It depends on how the program is structured, who is running it and if their honest. Take a look at the business model and you'll see that it has some elements that an HYIP does not have. For example the matrix part and the optional upgrades. Also it has feeder programs. Each program helps each other out. JustBeenpaid is the main site. Jss tripler is one of the programs in the family. They have daily web conferences if you have any questions.

Also regarding you playing the HYIP, sounds like your playing the arena more risky than me. I wouldn't even think of risking that much even if I had it. I'd rather risk that amount in actual stocks than in an online program. My condolences for your lost.
Got paid again, bringing me up to a total received of $140.00

[Image: jss7.jpg]
(08-10-2011, 01:46 AM)Mythias Wrote: It depends on how the program is structured, who is running it and if their honest. Take a look at the business model and you'll see that it has some elements that an HYIP does not have. For example the matrix part and the optional upgrades. Also it has feeder programs. Each program helps each other out. JustBeenpaid is the main site. Jss tripler is one of the programs in the family. They have daily web conferences if you have any questions.

Also regarding you playing the HYIP, sounds like your playing the arena more risky than me. I wouldn't even think of risking that much even if I had it. I'd rather risk that amount in actual stocks than in an online program. My condolences for your lost.

I left that area a while ago, but I came out even or maybe a little ahead. I just felt bad because the money you gain is from the people who lose so I quit because of that and because of the risk. Tongue Talkgold is a good forum for all that kind of stuff.
I will test this out myself. Does it require a investment?
(08-10-2011, 10:04 PM)mrwhich Wrote: I left that area a while ago, but I came out even or maybe a little ahead. I just felt bad because the money you gain is from the people who lose so I quit because of that and because of the risk. Tongue Talkgold is a good forum for all that kind of stuff.

Nobody is loosing here my friend Blackhat
(08-10-2011, 10:24 PM)ZeroManArmy Wrote: I will test this out myself. Does it require a investment?

Yes it does my friend. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to ask. Minimum to invest is $10

(08-10-2011, 11:18 PM)Mythias Wrote: Nobody is loosing here my friend Blackhat
(08-10-2011, 10:24 PM)ZeroManArmy Wrote: I will test this out myself. Does it require a investment?

Yes it does my friend. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to ask. Minimum to invest is $10

Yes when the admin(s) get enough investment they run away with the money or if they can't payout anymore then they run away. No legit program can make 2% a day.

I knew it when I played the game just was blinded by the potential hugeeee profit. Tongue

That doesn't mean you can't make money though if you know what you're doing and spread it out between programs or get lucky with a good program that lasts long.

It's maintaining just fine. 2% is just half of the business model. The other half has nothing to do with 2% or any % daily. You got to choose the right one buddy and stay away from the punksThumbsup

(08-11-2011, 01:03 AM)Mythias Wrote: It's maintaining just fine. 2% is just half of the business model. The other half has nothing to do with 2% or any % daily. You got to choose the right one buddy and stay away from the punksThumbsup

One thing you learn in HYIP is that they are ALL scams. Just when is the question. And by scam, I don't mean that they don't pay. I mean that one day you will wake up, and they will stop paying and wont be heard from ever again except maybe an email to try to trick you to give them your personal information or more funds as a last theft.

I'm not sure if you know this stuff already and have a hidden agenda or will learn this eventually.
I have a question..

i register this program the JSS triple... i invest $40 in JSB Main account...$40 for buying position and $10 for upgrade...in total $50

when i upgrade membership using my alertpay then when the site says that the transaction is successful i close the tab..then when i go to home and click the View Earnings Total,View Payments Received, etc..it says you need too upgrade. i pay $10 to upgrade my account why it didn't upgrade..

now i don't know what do to?
So is this a HYIP?
seems like it not sure though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOW TO EARN$300 MONTH WITH LINKBUCKS? amanda88 0 701 02-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: amanda88
  make money with android.easy money and proof neobux 2 886 01-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: William Martin
  $300/day Method *REVEALED* moneyboy2012 18 4,369 10-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Last Post: SickmyDuck™
  JSS giving free $10. Earn 2% per position daily! Zetsu 0 833 03-21-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Zetsu
  $hareCash Earned $300 a Month With Proof Earned 10 days huyenluv 7 1,569 11-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Party