Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aren't there any good methods?
I've been on the forums for quite a long time and surprisingly I've only made exactly $1.75 at once. I tried alot of monetizing methods, several of them paid (I know some sources full of leeching douchebags), but surprisingly none of them worked for me. For most of them, I'm too lazy and for others they just don't work.

Can anybody please give me a monetizing guide that's capable to bring in at least $20? I'm desperately in need for $20 Sad

Thanks alot!
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me
If you are too lazy for the methods, then you cant earn much. You have to invest some time in them to earn a few bucks. I suugest everyone a pay per download site like sharecash. Once you set up a niche download you can get some downloads a day.
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
I have my own method,but it's worth about 100$ lol.You will need to buy some program,I will help you for free.
[Image: gMibd.png]
They're many ways, try e-whoring, that's always a good way. Or referrals.
Well some methods requires lots of work. You're not supposed to know that before you pay for it. It happened to me too. But i just found a new method that i'm sure will work.

Sharecash would be the easiest, I made $40 in a week or so but got suspended for nothing before cashing out..
I appreciate all of the above comments. Thank you.
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me
Yeah mate, ShareCash and alternatives are easy to make money.
I'm making $30-$100 / day with PPD sites.
Try it it's easy.
Just work smart! :p
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
$harecash is the easiest, than you could do Adsense and adfly.
Do $harecash adfly fileice do all of the sites that pay for people to download or to click, you earn quite a bit that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megapack! Make $100 a day! Unsaturated methods rashonalize 3 1,146 08-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: headshoothoncho
  Top CPA methods to make thousands per month padrenovais 1 1,241 07-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Last Post: roliviu
  All the $10-1000 autopilot methods. Vito Scaletta 6 1,268 03-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Vito Scaletta
  ShareCash Methods From Zero to Hero! $1000+ Mr. damca 4 1,860 02-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Last Post: hasam
  Earn Money Online (No DL's, personal tested working methods) supermanden 5 1,359 01-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: supermanden