Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to boost 1000s of views to your YouTube videos really fast!
View2.be

I recently coded this site to help IMers exchange youtube video views easily and quickly with an extremely high success rate of 100% counted views!

Plus it's 100% FREE, and always will be!

Please try it out guys, and tell me what you think...

Over the coming days I will be putting my resources down to promoting this site so it becomes more and more effective, as the more active users with videos in the view pool, the better the system will be.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know, I am continually working on the site and will be working hard to make it even more effective and secure.

I invite you to be part of this awesome adventure...

Spread the word on the site and I'll buy you a beer Smile

features added:
Referral System - Get 500 Credits For Each Referred User!
Play/Pause YouTube Video Functionality
Fixed Bugs and Glitches
Streamlined Design

If you would like to gain credits faster make sure to use our brilliant referral system that has already rewarded several users to the tune of 50,000 view credits!
it would be good but the "Get View Credits" link doesnt seem to be clickable? Unsure

EDIT: When you are watching a video it will redirect to some random video for some reason?
Yeah it redirects you. Weird.
1 post and advertising some amazing service, Spambot?
Yeah i think this is spam too. The guy is really asking for report xD
Weird? seriously? What, are we in the 1980s?

A YouTube View Exchange site that redirects you from one video to the next? The whole point of the site!

I am not a spambot, I am simply sharing with you a service that I built that could really help if you wanted to increase your youtube video views, and that's all.

If you would give the service a try or even google it's name you would soon find out it is actually VERY useful.
looks cool Cool
i will try this Smile
The site has been moved to it's own private server, this should yield less downtimes and a more stable service.
That is a really nice suggestion. Love to hear more from you.
it re-directs me to some random video?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  youtube views depokbd 0 540 06-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: depokbd
  [Bok1ca FiIeIce] YouTube SEO - Get Any Video On First Page on YouTube Search! Bok1ca 0 1,320 02-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  [Bok1ca FiIeIce] How To Get Loads of YouTube Views on your YouTube Videos Bok1ca 0 1,585 02-15-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca
  Protect Your YOUTUBE videos from getting REMOVED! Bok1ca 4 1,053 02-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  [Download] 10 YouTube Accounts (Working & New) for YouTube Bots [Download] Statics 3 2,203 12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: chasejjj