Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P90X Workout Dvd's
Hello guys/gals
P90X® is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!

Why is P90X so effective?

The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus, and you never get bored! Whether you want to get lean, bulk up, or just plain get ripped, there's an endless variety of ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated the full 90 days and beyond!

Quote:http://www.beachbody.co.uk/product/fitne...workout.do
What are you gettin?

13dvds are in set set p90x, 1 nutrition plan and 1 fitness guide

Thats all you need to know about the product.

Free shipping to USA

Bidding starting at $35.00
Increments of $5.00
Let the bidding start
(04-02-2011, 10:43 PM)Anarchy Wrote: I love p90x its the best home work out tape ever!!

Yeah, I can't beleave you guys aint snapping this up, when its so cheap!!
I already have the disc-set. To be completely honest, you're probably not going to get many offers because of the accessibility to torrents and peer-to-peer sharing. Good luck with the sale, nonetheless. A great deal for anyone that wants to get in shape! Smile
(04-04-2011, 03:17 PM)Deltron Wrote: I already have the disc-set. To be completely honest, you're probably not going to get many offers because of the accessibility to torrents and peer-to-peer sharing. Good luck with the sale, nonetheless. A great deal for anyone that wants to get in shape! Smile

Yeah, well this is the real thing. Probly the best price yourl find for this.
I have this already, i have the whole disc set!
Looks good mate good luck with your sales!
(04-05-2011, 04:38 AM)Negotiator Wrote: I have this already, i have the whole disc set!

Nice maybe you can post your results?

(04-05-2011, 06:33 AM)Delicious Wrote: Looks good mate good luck with your sales!

Cheers
Sorry to burst ur bubble but di you get this off a chinease whole sale?
I boguht one off a chinease whole sale and it was legit.
So idk
It's really overhyped.
You will see results, buuut....
(04-09-2011, 03:10 PM)Sunshine State Wrote: Sorry to burst ur bubble but di you get this off a chinease whole sale?
I boguht one off a chinease whole sale and it was legit.
So idk

No chinese wholesale, you usly will find out that most of the chinese stuff are knock offs