Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If ever you format your computer..
Yeah I use this all the time, It is very useful!
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
They have a fairly good list of installs set up for you. I double checked through the list to see what they had, and I have a few other programs that I would have added in there if I could, but otherwise I have most of the best programs in that list. From the upper area down to WinRAR.

I usually have a list on a notepad file or something though as a checklist for re-installing my system if it ever happens. I've gone through the process a few times before and it's a pain.
Personally I have everything on a USB drive Infinity. I remember in the older days before USB drives weren't so cheap I had a disk named "PC after-care disk =)" lol
It looks useful and cool, thanks for sharing Yahoo!
That's hands down the first helpful site I've seen for the last 4 months on that subject, IMHO. I'll end up using this site at work even.
Yeah i know this site. But i can never remember the name of it , but thanks for the name ^^
(03-29-2011, 06:28 PM)Splodge0007 Wrote: Personally I have everything on a USB drive Infinity. I remember in the older days before USB drives weren't so cheap I had a disk named "PC after-care disk =)" lol

I started doing that, but it won't work for any other computer except yours, you can even put installation files to disk if you want. I have lots of 64 bit installation exe's on my one USB as well
Thanks for this great share this will really come in handy Big Grin
Thank you for this! This will come in handy the next time I format my hard drive. Smile
[Image: winnn.png]
Seems to be a great site, thanks for this Smile