Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
100 and Gone.
Baked, what you're forgetting is that these forums were originally advertised on HF. As such SF obtained a lot of It's starting traffic, members and viewers from HF. If it wasn't for Omni and his other projects, then SF possibly wouldn't of made it.

Try to be a little bit more open-minded with your thoughts. If it wasn't for other projects then SF wouldn't be around. So try not to have a rant at It's roots.
(03-21-2011, 07:55 AM)Splodge0007 Wrote: Baked, what you're forgetting is that these forums were originally advertised on HF. As such SF obtained a lot of It's starting traffic, members and viewers from HF. If it wasn't for Omni and his other projects, then SF possibly wouldn't of made it.

Try to be a little bit more open-minded with your thoughts. If it wasn't for other projects then SF wouldn't be around. So try not to have a rant at It's roots.

I don't know what you're trying to say, it's just a piss-off when I try hard to post high quality and get my support feather, and I always come back. Some members just do "100 and gone."

Omni has many other sites that most likely advertised SF, so you should try and know you're facts before you try and tell me I'm small minded.
[Image: baked1.png]
(03-21-2011, 08:01 AM)Baked Wrote: I don't know what you're trying to say, it's just a piss-off when I try hard to post high quality and get my support feather, and I always come back. Some members just do "100 and gone."

Omni has many other sites that most likely advertised SF, so you should try and know you're facts before you try and tell me I'm small minded.

You don't know what I'm trying to say? Ok I'll dumb it down for you.

The support feather - That thing that you're bitching about. It was the sole reason that SF took off at all. It brought people here and kept them here for at least; a short period of time. It's an advertisement ploy, and it worked. Some people stayed here. Others got there 100 posts and saw no reason to return. Although, word of mouth soon followed and a pyramid scheme was in effect. That's thanks to Omni's greatest project, HF.

Still to this day, SF gets most of It's traffic and is mostly financed by HF. You say I don't know my facts?

It's great that you like these forums. It really is. You should continue to be using them. It shouldn't be a "piss-off" for you that people are doing there 100 and leaving, because that's extra advertisement, traffic and potentially financing for this project.

So you know. I didn't call you small minded. I indirectly called you narrow minded, because you seem like a brat having a little rant.
(03-21-2011, 08:07 AM)Splodge0007 Wrote: You don't know what I'm trying to say? Ok I'll dumb it down for you.

The support feather - That thing that you're bitching about. It was the sole reason that SF took off at all. It brought people here and kept them here for at least; a short period of time. It's an advertisement ploy, and it worked. Some people stayed here. Others got there 100 posts and saw no reason to return. Although, word of mouth soon followed and a pyramid scheme was in effect. That's thanks to Omni's greatest project, HF.

Still to this day, SF gets most of It's traffic and is mostly financed by HF. You say I don't know my facts?

It's great that you like these forums. It really is. You should continue to be using them. It shouldn't be a "piss-off" for you that people are doing there 100 and leaving, because that's extra advertisement, traffic and potentially financing for this project.

So you know. I didn't call you small minded. I indirectly called you narrow minded, because you seem like a brat having a little rant.

You do realize Omniscient owns like 19 sites.
http://www.witza.com/

Sure HF promotes this site, but it's not running because of HF.
It should be a piss-off for people abusing the support feather, I think support feather should be "Active member at Support Forums." Just getting 100 posts lets people abuse it.

This isn't the place to start fights, so I won't be retaliating at your little comment at the end of your mindless argument, I will just report it.
[Image: baked1.png]
yea thats cool, thanks.

Lol, i am just kidding. That would be really hilarious if spam posts were on this thread though.
i noticed that too, but i'm not realy a butthurt about getting award. Some pepole on hf thinking they will look more hq with all awards. I will stay active here.
Well, I haven't seen this going on. But, it is very possible. People could be doing it right now. Are you suggesting a longer character limit? Well, Support Forums is supposed to be a bit heavy off the shoulders. Omniscient can't change everything when a person does not feel comfortable. Well, to make you happy, just make a list of those members?
At first that's what I came here to do, I just came here to get 100 posts. But I have grown to like SF and I plan to stay.
some people just take it for granted guys and yea 100 posts and out thats all people do im hoping ill get to 100 but ill keep coming back here
I agree, it's pretty shameful. I'll probably ask for the award at 150-200 posts.