Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainmeter [Download]
Hey guys!

Rainmeter is a google project. It's basically a desktop program that is just completely awesome. It blows yahoo widgets, google desktop, and klipfolio away into deep space. It's SO customizable, but not exactly user friendly. :d I don't have time to do a full tutorial but here's a screenshot and a download link.

screenshot (Click to View)

Download
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Do you mind stating what Rainmeter is? Surface details will do. So other members will bother to download it.
[Image: arch2.png]
(10-18-2009, 05:50 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Do you mind stating what Rainmeter is? Surface details will do. So other members will bother to download it.

It's a desktop widget program, like I said above. Tongue

It's like google desktop ect. Except way better. Look at the screenshot. Big Grin
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Sorry about the confusion. Read through it too quickly. Thank you for sharing this.
[Image: arch2.png]
Nice, dude, I've never gotten around to installing it, but did just now. It's pretty awesome. There's something similar for Linux . . . Conky or something . . . that I never could install properly. I'm still a Linux noob, I suppose.
Heard of this ages ago, but decided to go with Samurize for some reason?

Will try it now!
Thanks for the share!
I am trying to download it right now, and I think I love the screenshot. Thanks for the information anyway, this is de real incarnatio.
Its really nice and makes a lot of sense; yet I want to ask; what if I want to install it in a different operating system or different version of Windows; do you think the same setup will work for them all or I have to download it like the same way we download drivers?