Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My rant with stupid messages
Sup guys

Don't you just hate it when you're talking to a girl and she responds with the most unintelligent and retarded wording ever?

Here's an example :

Me : Hey what's up

Girl : nm mannn wuz up

Me : Not much, you?

Girl : im at dat place wit da foodd nd itz aweshumm

That annoys me so freakin much, I don't even want to talk to people like that so I try to ignore them. So far from the beginning of the school year I only found a few girls who don't talk like they have some mental illness.

Any of you guys feel like this?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
LOL, most of my friends talk like that.
I always hated that when I was in school. It makes me think a girl is uneducated. Sorry, but, there's more to life than your pretty face.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Ok I just got a response from this girl "cazx ur naht supuhwose 2 enjoiii hw duhhh" what the fudge is she trying to say?
Oh. I've always thought that only frenches girls talk like that, but it seems to be international ... I don't need to worry any more about frenches girls intelligence now Tongue

Quote:"cazx ur naht supuhwose 2 enjoiii hw duhhh" what the fudge is she trying to say?
Answer yes. Don't try to understand. xD
Hmmm, wish my cousin was here, she may be able to translate that. I think something about you're not supposed to enjoy homework duh or something along those lines. Just block her.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote: Ok I just got a response from this girl "cazx ur naht supuhwose 2 enjoiii hw duhhh" what the fudge is she trying to say?

"Because you're not supposed to enjoy homework, duh!" apparently.

But yes, I hate it when people talk like that. Here's an example of a girl whom I have added on MySpace:

"leaviinqq dha qamee. readiiee tah qeht home nd chill widd dha siissysx aqaiinn. fiinna kiikk iihtt hardd./* txtt mehh."
"Leaving the game. Ready to get home and chill with the sisters again. Fixing to kick it hard (hang out). Text me."

Trust me, it's not just in English, either. In fact, in Swedish, we have a word for people who type like that. It's 'fjortis'. It's funny, becuase fjorton = fourteen, so it's implied that the person who acts like that is a teen, which they are, in most cases Tongue I find myself saying to Swedes too often, "Look, dude, I'm learning YOUR language as a second language. I don't need to have MORE difficulties in trying to understand what you're saying than usual." Pricks.
I copied this from a girl's "what is happening now?"

Quote:HaPpY BiRtHdAy dAdDy ily ! OD, itz mad brick outside!Jusz thinkin bout dah thingz dat was happenin yesturdai. It was mad krazzi bhutt I realli don't noe wat to doo! song of da daii new gurl by new boyzzz

Quote:itz mad brick outside!Jusz thinkin bout dah thingz dat was happenin yesturdai. It was mad krazzi bhutt I realli don't noe wat to doo! song of da daii new gurl by new boyzzz

This girl always types like this, I have no idea why. I don't see how it is any easier than typing normally because most of the words she is trying to type has the same amount of letters or less.
Tell her that every time she types like that, you get one inch closer to suicide.
Quote:This girl always types like this, I have no idea why. I don't see how it is any easier than typing normally because most of the words she is trying to type has the same amount of letters or less.

Maybe she tought that being different make her better. But it's just incomprehensible. Tongue
I would like to copy/paste some french girls conversation, it's really not better. It's even worst, i swear.

Quote: Tell her that every time she types like that, you get one inch closer to suicide.
QFT xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid E-mail Fragma 11 2,312 04-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Steam rant NekoChan 12 2,057 03-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Scam Fail: how stupid? Canoris 23 3,910 07-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Last Post: DanPaq
  Maybe i'm stupid but.... Codine 3 857 11-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Welcome Messages! FirefoxWiz 10 1,433 09-21-2006, 07:37 PM