Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
I don't feel like going through 17 pages to see if someone already said this, and I'm not trolling.

When I can't sleep I usually just rub one out, then I sleep like a baby. Works like a charm.
I watch youtube videos, but it doesn't help me go to sleep at all.
(02-11-2011, 09:47 PM)cody8295 Wrote: I don't feel like going through 17 pages to see if someone already said this, and I'm not trolling.

When I can't sleep I usually just rub one out, then I sleep like a baby. Works like a charm.

This actually works, not kidding aha. Also try drinking some
Milk before night.
Because your body is use to staying up to those late hours you have changed your bodies sleep patterns
A good way of sleeping is making yourself cold. Take your blankets off and turn the on you will eventually get so cold you will fall asleep! But don't worry you wont die. Naturally you will reach for something to cuddle up to IE your blanket and you will be fine Smile

Warning in the morning your room might be cold as fawk.
When I can't sleep I lay around and watch TV.
Trying to fix my sleep schedule tomorrow, stay up all night then crash next night lol.
[Image: 259.png]
(07-22-2010, 05:51 AM)Omniscient Wrote: What do you do when you can't sleep? It's 5:50am and I went to bed at 2am. I woke up every half-hour and mainly laid there restless. I finally decided to just get out of bed and do some work. So here I am.

This is my first post of the day. YEH!

So what do you do when you can't sleep at night?

Omni, have you tried a warm glass of milk? If that doesn't work maybe ten bottles of beer? Whistle
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Well sometimes I would drink a COLD glass of milk, I know others said a warm glass of milk but I just never could drink that as it tastes funny to me. Sometimes i even throw some strawberry milk in their...

Other times I just hop on the computer but then time flies and I am up WAY to late even when I actually could fall asleep but instead being on the computer makes your eyes blink way less and I am pretty sure keeps me awake even if I am extremely tired.

The worst times that I can't sleep are when I KNOW I need to go to sleep now because I need to be up in 6 or 5 hours from now. I get anxious and mad because I can't sleep and that makes me not be able to sleep even more so I know that I just need to try to relax. Drinking probably would help as well but then I wouldn't want to have a hangover or anything the next morning because that would be worst than barely any sleep in the first place.

You could always go the classic old school way and watch the history channel or something extremely boring. It seems like that actually does work for me but just is BORING and not a fun way to go to sleep...if that even makes sense lol

Sleeping pills is always an option and I have only done this a few times because I have heard stories that you can get addicted to them and people would NEED to take them in order to go to sleep but in an instance that Omni said where it was just one time that he could not go to sleep I would have probably just taken a sleeping pill.
[Image: odILW.png]
if I cant sleep I go watch some TV or get on the PC.
[Image: YzwzC.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,558 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 28,583 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,868 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,990 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 11,887 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM