Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've decided...
I have decided I'm going to stay at SupportForums. I already decided this but thought I would post at my 100th. I mainly came here to get the Support Feather award, but after these few days of being active I have now decided to stay and help with this community as much as I can.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
This is a great community, I'm more active here than I am on HF. Lol.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
Welcome bro, no need to post but hey the more the merrier!
Thats a good thing to do Big Grin
I'm more active in HF than here, but i'm increasing my activity here. I kind of like it here. I was also here for the Support Feather award, not anymore. Here to enjoy!
I find i like the .NET coding forum here better than at hf so i come here to read any new Tuts and then i help out in emotional support forum before i leave to go back to HF
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I was originally here only to get the support feather award as well, but I really enjoy being an active SF member.

It feels much more welcoming here than it does on HF.
Good job OP. I decided to stay and help on here as well. :3
[Image: death.png]
I came here for the support feather originally as well, here I am almost 200 posts after, while I don't really need support, it feels good to help others, even if you don't know them.
I hope you enjoy your stay! I've also been active on both HF and here because when i run out of threads where i can help people i come here to continue it Smile Also this is really nice community and very active.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was bored and decided to visit HF....very disappointed Nemmyy 16 4,214 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk