Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey Downloads
I think all survey style downloads where you have to complete a survey should not be allowed here at SF, they should be kept over on HF, this site is for support & not for people to earn money giving support & tutorials.

My thoughts anyway ^_^
I personally agree with this. Although to be honest, I haven't seen many people posting those kind of downloads anyway.
iv seen 1 so far but 1 is 1 to many ^_^.
I would only see this being a problem if everyone started doing it.. It also stops people from leeching.
I think that's a good idea, plus the surveys rarely work. A simple ad.ly link would still give the creator a bit of money for their work, but would not make it to where no one could download the file.
(12-29-2010, 08:02 AM)Thomas® Wrote: I think that's a good idea, plus the surveys rarely work. A simple ad.ly link would still give the creator a bit of money for their work, but would not make it to where no one could download the file.

Your website in your profile is malicious. Blocked by MBAM
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(12-29-2010, 11:57 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Your website in your profile is malicious. Blocked by MBAM

Doesn't mean it is malicious they could be mistaken.
(12-31-2010, 05:25 PM)IceGuru Wrote: Doesn't mean it is malicious they could be mistaken.

I remembered HF got blocked by MBAM as a possible malicious site.

[Image: death.png]
(12-29-2010, 11:57 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Your website in your profile is malicious. Blocked by MBAM

I can assure you that there is nothing malicious about it, and that the people at MBAM are just idiots.

Edit: Let's get back on topic shall we?
agreed if they want money then head to a monetizing foorum :p