Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Activation
I reformatted late last night, logged in this morning to find out my copy of Windows 7 was not genuine. I wasn't surprised seeing it is a pirated copy. My question to you is, does anyone have a Windows 7 Ultimate key to spare? Thanks in advance.
You need to find a working version of removeWAT.
I might have one ill pm you if i do
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
If you torrented a Win7 Ultimate, there should have been an activator with it. Try using that or finding one.
I'm sorry but I don't have a key =/
Check out:
Pirate bay
Demonoid

For the searches.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
Yep use an activator there are pretty good ones actually.
(12-23-2010, 09:38 AM)SehCure Wrote: Check out:
Pirate bay
Demonoid

For the searches.

I believe that Demonoid is now Invitation only site. But nevertheless i recommend using google since it is your best friend when finding the activators. I recommend using Daz's loader or RemoveWAT which can also be found by googling around a little bit.
Hope you solved your problem based on the above replies and mine, you should be able to solve it in no time.

Cheers,
J4mmy
I suggest that you take a look at this
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2010/08/11...date-watu/
and also try to disable kb971033 update next time. If you think you are supposed to have a legit copy try and give microsoft a call
(12-29-2010, 10:52 PM)IamKris Wrote: I suggest that you take a look at this
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2010/08/11...date-watu/
and also try to disable kb971033 update next time. If you think you are supposed to have a legit copy try and give microsoft a call

Didn't know about this methodology, so therefore thanks for sharing it! Also the OP stated at his post, that it is a pirated copy of windows, so it is not a legit version. And in addition to my above post, you need to know that you may not let Windows Auto-update install the package (KB971033) mentioned by IamKris, because it will patch the activation technology used by RemoveWAT and Loaders.

Cheers,
J4mmy
(12-29-2010, 10:44 PM)J4mmy Wrote: I believe that Demonoid is now Invitation only site. But nevertheless i recommend using google since it is your best friend when finding the activators. I recommend using Daz's loader or RemoveWAT which can also be found by googling around a little bit.
Hope you solved your problem based on the above replies and mine, you should be able to solve it in no time.

Cheers,
J4mmy

Using google you would most likely find an infected file of some sort.
Try to find one on TPB from a TRUSTED uploader.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WINDOWS 7 activation problem Newfietom 19 6,228 11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Jet