Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
I usually lay down and listen to music. :3
I'm not trolling one bit, I masturbate.
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
Best cure for this is some good ganja. You'll sleep like a baby. IMO Tongue
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

I usually decide to go post on HF. That is just me though.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
I basically just twist and turn and lay there until I eventually go to sleep, I finally go to sleep in the end.
Well, I have problems falling asleep. I just keep thinking about a certaion person... but... yeah, Emotional Support section of Support forums or HackForums always makes me fall asleep.

But yeah, esterday (well, today Whistle) at 2:30am I decided to write a song. Roflmao

that's pretty hard and awkward when you know people around you are at sleep and yet you're not. Usually I just close my eyes and think of the things I want to happen in the future but there are times that it doesn't guarantee that I can sleep still. How terrible those times but now I'm okay and my sleeping habit is back to normal
I have the same issue! In college I really have trouble sleeping so I end up taking nyquil or end up watching Steve Byrne on Comedy Central late at night. He is HILARIOUS.
When i can't sleep, i just lie there, watch t.v, do push ups, sit ups, etc. It all tends to work out. Big Grin
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
Best possible way to go to sleep, is try to stay awake. Try to stay up all night, and you'll be out cold in minutes.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,309 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 26,637 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,500 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,541 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 11,246 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun