Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
I usually start learn match / history or the actual homework and I fall asleep fast :p
I put everything distracting away, turn off all lights and listen to my breathing, or think of something happy
I'm usually way to tired not to fall asleep. Otherwise I fap.
I start fighting in my head with me. Like wtf are you doing awake go to sleep piece of crap. And in a while I fall sleep xD
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
When I cant sleep I usally end up going on HF then I end up not getting back to sleep lol.
I currently have a few prescriptions for sleep so I can put myself to sleep in 30 minutes from the time I take my pills.

Before my insomnia issues, I would simply read an uninteresting book when I had trouble sleeping. I've also found that focusing on a single object or subject in your mind puts you to sleep before you know it. For example, closing your eyes, laying still, and constantly focusing on how dark it is helped settle my mind.

There are many things that can prevent you from easy sleep. Too much noise in your head can make it difficult to sleep. You shouldn't exercise, watch TV, or use a computer right before sleeping. These are just some things I'd adhere to when I used to get healthy sleep.
i listen to music,try to think about sports and stuff and what ima do tomarow
i normally roll over turn on my tv put a timer on it for 30 minutes usually fall asleep by then Smile
[Image: LiGzX.png]

I take some sleeping pills, or just take a drink of water, use the restroom, and then go back to bed listening to music.
Try Music, or a Fan.
It usually helps.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
It's easy for me to sleep, and it's harder to get up. I have no problem sleeping. Thats the easiest part for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,309 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 26,637 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,500 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,541 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 11,246 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun