Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Explorer 9 Beta
I think it looks good overall, cant wait for the full version.
I haven't upgraded my Internet Explorer since I installed Windows 7.
And I have no intentions to do so. Since Mozilla is better then Internet Explorer by my book.
I'm definitely a Chrome user. I don't think I'll ever go back to FF or IE!
This does look a little better than version 8. Firefox and Chrome still look far more professional and faster in my honest opinion.
It looks cool. And it's pretty up-to-date compared with other browsers.
But they won't update for the coming 30 years. Like they always do.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Ohh, looks really advanced Smile

I will upgrade to ie 9 for sure Smile
(11-11-2010, 09:01 AM)Herm1t Wrote: Ohh, looks really advanced Smile

I will upgrade to ie 9 for sure Smile

Good, Good!

IE9 will be releasing the RC soon so there will be a few updates to compatibility to that as well. I hope to see support for ajax and more js.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
looks cool,i've always been a fan of google chrome though
It appears IE9 has some bugs in the registry for some people. Since it's a beta version though I had expected this.

There seems to be a conflict with the registry after you install IE9, specifically, people have been noticing that "Open File Location" in the right click context menu doesn't work after the installation. After uninstalling the new beta version of IE9 the problem has been reported to go away, and the command to Open a File's location works afterward.

Since you can't physically just go to your control panel and uninstall Internet Explorer, just like Windows Media Player is embedded in the OS system programs... It causes a bit of trouble to get back to an older version of IE if you still are interested in using IE as one of your default browsers.
Chrome is still bettter
But it is better then firefox...
slowly getting better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Explorer Search Issue EagerToLearn 1 716 05-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Changing the Explorer start menu button. Extasey 23 3,992 09-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Windows 7. Explorer.exe stopped working, restarts then loops Camgaertner 10 5,461 10-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Skill