Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to all Supporters
Hello Support Forums ,
This is a really great forum to be in . It feels refreshing and like a new change from all the hacking Forums. If anyone needs help on anything. No matter what its related to , feel free to ask me. Be it hacking , computer problems , emotional problems . I'll help everyone out . PS - PM me if you want a good signature . :-)
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
This is not a hacking forum, in fact it is not allowed here.

Anyways enjoy your stay, looks like you need to read the rules though.
Welcome to SF Nidal K. I hope you continue to enjoy the forum.
(10-22-2010, 12:50 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: This is not a hacking forum, in fact it is not allowed here.

Anyways enjoy your stay, looks like you need to read the rules though.

I am really sorry , you misunderstood me .I never said that this is a hacking forum . Actually , I am glad that it isn't one because its a lot more refreshing and more lively . :-)
He just meant, because you said you would help in hacking. It's no bother, welcome to the forum. My definition to hacking is probably different anyway.
Welcome to SupportForums mate.
Hope you Enjoy here.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
Good luck with your journey here with us on Support Forums. I am dedicated to help you out with what ever is needed. Please feel free to ask about anything. PM me by clicking the button. Its very easy. Just dont get in any kind of trouble. Check out the lounge and/rules section for more information on this site. Its a really fun community. You'll soon love it. Big Grin Good luck and i hope to see you around.
greetings.
(10-22-2010, 12:20 AM)Nidal K. Wrote: Hello Support Forums ,
This is a really great forum to be in . It feels refreshing and like a new change from all the hacking Forums. If anyone needs help on anything. No matter what its related to , feel free to ask me. Be it hacking , computer problems , emotional problems . I'll help everyone out . PS - PM me if you want a good signature . :-)

Your obviously not that committed to this forum with 1 post..
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
Welcome Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello supporters! DazedBots 4 508 05-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Last Post: DazedBots