Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Favourite Meal?
(10-16-2010, 09:40 AM)Jay Wrote: I love to cook.
My favourite is shredded duck, spring onions, mangetout and hoi-sin sauce in a flour wrap.
Would surely be a big hit if I served it up with some expensive wine for someone.

Sounds delicious. What sort of wine?
For myself, white. Although I'm not overly keen on wine.
I'd let my dining partner choose.
In my experience in wine (not much at all) I really do prefer white, it just seems allot more tolerable than red. Give me a Fosters or a Heineken any day.
White wine over red any day for me. It's almost like apples and oranges when comparing white and red wine though.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I don't even drink alcohol. I dislike the taste of nearly all kinds and it doesn't do you any good. The drunken state is not pleasant.
(10-19-2010, 04:12 PM)Jay Wrote: I don't even drink alcohol. I dislike the taste of nearly all kinds and it doesn't do you any good. The drunken state is not pleasant.

A glass of wine or one beer a day is actually good for your heart. It thins the blood and allows your heart to relax for a little while. Getting obliterated however kills your liver.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I did not know that. I just recently decided that I love Pizza aswell, and McDonalds but that isn't fine cuisine.
Chicken broccoli pasta alfredo bowl from apple bees!
Chicken mayo salad or pasta with garlic bread.
Sponge caramel pudding by Cadburys Big Grin
Do you want to know, honestly? A Big Mac.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,102 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  Whats your favourite season?? Sade 47 4,894 12-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Sodomy
  Favourite Bad Habits Eve 40 8,444 10-18-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  Favourite aftershave / fragrance? Untouch 13 2,846 10-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Whats your favourite season?? Technology 8 1,333 09-10-2010, 03:50 PM