Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tumblr
Who else has a tumblr?

I mean I can't share you mine because it's personal, and against the unwritten rules to advertise your link, but who has one? Smile
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I don't use it. Robbieava, what is Tumblr.
It's kind of like a blog thing. It's cool. I just started using it today. A few people I know have been using it for a while now.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
(10-17-2010, 07:43 PM)Robbieava Wrote: It's kind of like a blog thing. It's cool. I just started using it today. A few people I know have been using it for a while now.

I will take a look at it.
I will be more active in this forum also. Looks pretty organized.
I was just going to make a post about Tumblr... grrr

I have one, I use it for a money making blog

http://monetizing.us.to/
I've never used tumblr myself.. Sickshit mentioned money making so I might try it.
Sickshot**
Sorry I'm posting on my phone.. Hopefully this post attached to the previous since it won't let me edit right now..
-.-
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
It's this thing that like asks you questions each day.

I don't use it, but I see it on people's facebooks.
(10-17-2010, 09:08 PM)Reality Wrote: It's this thing that like asks you questions each day.

I don't use it, but I see it on people's facebooks.

Did you even read the post? He isn't asking what it is, he knows exactly what it is.

Not only did you answer a question that was already answered by the OP, but you gave the wrong answer.

Tumblr is a free blog software website much like wordpress but with a more user-friendly and appealing layout.
(10-17-2010, 07:41 PM)Turtle Wrote: I don't use it. Robbieava, what is Tumblr.
YOU Wrote:Did you even read the post? He isn't asking what it is, he knows exactly what it is.

Not only did you answer a question that was already answered by the OP, but you gave the wrong answer.

Tumblr is a free blog software website much like wordpress but with a more user-friendly and appealing layout.
(10-17-2010, 09:29 PM)Reality Wrote:
YOU Wrote:Did you even read the post? He isn't asking what it is, he knows exactly what it is.

The OP answered him a long time ago with the correct answer.

If you didn't know for sure, then you shouldn't have posted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tumblr hockeynut35 15 3,011 12-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: User Bars
  Tumblr - Name Ideas iCrack 3 9,758 05-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Last Post: iCrack