Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dcrac23's GFX Competition (Trusted) Cash prizes
(10-10-2010, 01:44 PM)Untouch Wrote: You mean Eve? I don't think she's joining. (Like I said Cough Lazy)
Send Bkotz a pm he'll join. (meh if he wants to join he can do it on his on free will I could care less that's 1 person I don't have to pay).

I mean I could start it now but I'd rather have a big competition. That way it's not a dead give away of who would win.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-10-2010, 01:56 PM)Dcrac23 Wrote: I mean I could start it now but I'd rather have a big competition. That way it's not a dead give away of who would win.

Good idea. Just need to advertise this round a little more.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
Well Fragma could join if he wants. but then Who would I have to help me judge? Ms. Lazy Pant's I don't think so.
(10-11-2010, 10:06 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Well Fragma could join if he wants. but then Who would I have to help me judge? Ms. Lazy Pant's I don't think so.

Yeh I don't think I'm going to join to be honest. I'd rather help you judge it. You could always advertise over at GFX Forums. I'm sure they won't mind.
(10-11-2010, 10:09 AM)Fragma Wrote: Yeh I don't think I'm going to join to be honest. I'd rather help you judge it. You could always advertise over at GFX Forums. I'm sure they won't mind.

do you have a link? Edit: A PM has been sent to Bkotz. Waiting for post or reply. If he joins we can start this thing up.
(10-11-2010, 10:09 AM)Fragma Wrote: Yeh I don't think I'm going to join to be honest. I'd rather help you judge it. You could always advertise over at GFX Forums. I'm sure they won't mind.

And don't start acting like Eve.
(10-11-2010, 10:12 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: do you have a link? Edit: A PM has been sent to Bkotz. Waiting for post or reply. If he joins we can start this thing up.

And don't start acting like Eve.

www.gfxforums.net

Acting like Eve? Lol?
ill give it a try i guess
wen this start?
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
Ah! Finally. Big Grin

And this starts as soon as as Dcrac says.
(10-11-2010, 10:36 AM)bkotz Wrote: ill give it a try i guess
wen this start?

Today ends on Sunday. All participants will receive a PM today stating what you will be doing. All Entry's will be PM'd to me and Fragma. Nobody but the judges will be able to Review your work. However if we see a flaw in your work will be given 1 hour to go back and correct the flaw. Good luck Gentleman. However I am still accepting Your applications to Join. The Deadline may be pushed back a few days Depending on if we get more contestants, If this does happen You will be given the option to go back and do some more Editing.
My entry will be terrible. lol.

Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphics Competition - [£50 VOUCHER] Fragma 7 2,851 02-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Eve
  Drac23's GFX Competition [Vote Now] Fragma 63 25,963 12-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Thermalâ„¢