Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TechBe.At Twitter Applications
Im currently trying to build a Directory site of Twitter Applications.

Its still heavily under development and there is only a couple of apps listed for test purposes

http://www.techbe.at/

Any suggestions about the layout, I know the homepage list isnt too great atm.

Thanks.
Looks good
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
(10-09-2009, 03:12 PM)Code King Wrote: Looks good

thanks
I like it, it's simple and doesn't distract from the content.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
This is the best website I've seen in the Reviews on here.
Looks clean and it's going straight to the point.

Only thing you could better up a bit would be the text in the search input, it should be in the middle not on the top.
(10-11-2009, 05:31 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I like it, it's simple and doesn't distract from the content.

Thanks for that, I have a history of creating distracting websites and this was one of my main goals. Big Grin

(10-11-2009, 09:58 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: This is the best website I've seen in the Reviews on here.
Looks clean and it's going straight to the point.

Wow thanks

(10-11-2009, 09:58 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Only thing you could better up a bit would be the text in the search input, it should be in the middle not on the top.

Thats a little bug ive got to sort out, id rather get rid of the tables first. It was originally all CSS, but guess which browser didnt like it.
(10-11-2009, 10:55 PM)Jamza Wrote: Thats a little bug ive got to sort out, id rather get rid of the tables first. It was originally all CSS, but guess which browser didnt like it.

Yeah that's painful...
Well anyway it's not that bad it still looks awsome.
You're welcome. I have a history of doing that too, usually for clients, that demand over the topness Sad Even though I recommend them to keep it simple for their niche. This is what happens when you design websites for a bunch of rednecks (not a bash, I am one too). They all want over the top extravagance Big Grin

And about your tables thing, I believe [url=http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1057]this thread[/ulr] is just for you.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Uhh just took a look at your code, tables, dude their disgusting.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
(10-12-2009, 08:33 AM)Code King Wrote: Uhh just took a look at your code, tables, dude their disgusting.

(10-11-2009, 10:55 PM)Jamza Wrote: id rather get rid of the tables first. It was originally all CSS, but guess which browser didnt like it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Likends - Free facebook Likes, Twitter Followers and more ... Optimist 0 1,088 01-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Optimist
  Iproxy-net.tk ON TWITTER !! secattack 6 1,433 06-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Eve
  RandomlySocial - Twitter Anonymous Zomaian 31 4,827 06-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Eve