Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you dream?
Interesting concept, but I'm not sure what to think of it. Our brains can play many tricks with us (think optical illusions). All in all, though, if this is true, then I'm boggled. Tongue
(09-28-2010, 03:17 PM)pantherspwn Wrote: Interesting concept, but I'm not sure what to think of it. Our brains can play many tricks with us (think optical illusions). All in all, though, if this is true, then I'm boggled. Tongue

Well I got home last night and did a bit of research. 1 Website told me that 70% of humans dream in color, the others don't. Then I came across another 1 that said no human dreams in color.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I don't remember ever dreaming in B&W.. but maybe I'm just remembering it wrong... I doubt it though. Who said that?
I dream in color (at least what I remember), but I had dreams that were in greyish tones, but not completely lacked color.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
I dream in color Smile I had never dream in black and white
I can't remember if my dreams are in color or not.

Seems like they are in color though.
(09-30-2010, 09:29 AM)Troxin Wrote: I can't remember if my dreams are in color or not.

Seems like they are in color though.

Just think really hard 1 night after you have dreamed about Me and how awesome I am.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I always dream in color. If I dreamed in black and white, I think i'd be able to identify it was a dream. Speaking of dreaming, is it possible to wake yourself up from a dream?
I dream in color...
I actually had a weird dream some days ago.
The "sky" was orange so yes Colored! http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=18608
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
I dream in the most colorful and high definition graphics you can find around the brain tissue.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Dream... iCrack 0 1,045 05-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: iCrack
  Crazy dream (random thread) Treblez 5 1,401 11-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Beautiful