Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Anticipated Game
(09-24-2010, 03:17 PM)Akihiko Wrote: Why has nobody mentioned Portal 2?

Here's a trailer for you all.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s79wHKe3DDM[/yt]

I don't get it? What's the point of the game?
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Was Halo: Reach, I have it now.

Black Ops is a meh, I don't know if I'll get it.

Fable 3, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout New Vegas are some.

But if we are talking out of 2010, I cannot wait for Mass Effect 3 and Gears of War 3.
(09-28-2010, 02:17 PM)Hoop Wrote: Was Halo: Reach, I have it now.

Black Ops is a meh, I don't know if I'll get it.

Fable 3, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Fallout New Vegas are some.

But if we are talking out of 2010, I cannot wait for Mass Effect 3 and Gears of War 3.

Your stupid dude. It says MOST ANTICIPATED GAME NOT GAMES!!
Probably Black Ops and that's it, since Halo Reach just came out I'm not waiting in anticipation for that anymore. Tongue Not many other game series interest me.. I suppose Fable is pretty good, and if there are any more Dragon Age games coming out I definitely want them.
(09-29-2010, 03:38 AM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: Probably Black Ops and that's it, since Halo Reach just came out I'm not waiting in anticipation for that anymore. Tongue Not many other game series interest me.. I suppose Fable is pretty good, and if there are any more Dragon Age games coming out I definitely want them.

Well well well Lurking much? I don't want to embarrass you in Black Ops H@Ck1n. But I will.
Black ops, cannot wait for it!
I am going to play CoD Black Ops, but I'm more excited about Assassins Creed 3.
I loved the first one, barely played the second one, but the third one looks too good to pass up.
(09-30-2010, 05:14 PM)BrainDamge Wrote: I am going to play CoD Black Ops, but I'm more excited about Assassins Creed 3.
I loved the first one, barely played the second one, but the third one looks too good to pass up.

I agree with you 100% I'm so looking forward to Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
Cod Mw2 was pretty hyped from what I remember.
(10-03-2010, 09:29 PM)Wynston Wrote: Cod Mw2 was pretty hyped from what I remember.

Answer the question you Moron. Don't just post to get ur post count up. It's what game are you most excited about coming out? Not that's already out you nit wit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 6,586 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi