Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Explorer 9 Beta
(09-27-2010, 08:38 AM)Untouch Wrote: Dam it's going to take that long?
I thought maybe 3 months maximum it would come out officially.

No, look at the stages for IE8, the beta came out about a year before the actual release.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
I'm not a fan of IE, but this looks good, I might try it out. Great guide
(09-27-2010, 12:28 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I'm not a fan of IE, but this looks good, I might try it out. Great guide

Ha, I was never a big IE person either, however this new version has changed me xD
I am the same, IE8 seems to be slower than most other web browsers in my opinion. It's starting to get where they care about all the visual effects instead of performance, even when they try to maintain it's efficiency in terms of speed and loading time. Google chrome is fast, but Firefox is useful for my addons. I will test IE9 out sometime, but when it officially comes out I will update my IE browser to it Tongue
(09-27-2010, 03:23 PM)Infinity Wrote: I am the same, IE8 seems to be slower than most other web browsers in my opinion. It's starting to get where they care about all the visual effects instead of performance, even when they try to maintain it's efficiency in terms of speed and loading time. Google chrome is fast, but Firefox is useful for my addons. I will test IE9 out sometime, but when it officially comes out I will update my IE browser to it Tongue

IE9 is great in visuals, but its more powerful in speed....believe me.
Doubt it'll win me over from Firefox but it looks like an improvement nonetheless. Also, it seems Micro$oft is even promoting Kinect via their browser Smile
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
(09-28-2010, 01:44 AM)Dragon45 Wrote: Doubt it'll win me over from Firefox but it looks like an improvement nonetheless. Also, it seems Micro$oft is even promoting Kinect via their browser Smile

IE9 is a great borwser, its was downloaded more then 2 Million times with in the first day of its launch, now tell me that is not something go be like "damn" xD
You guys who aernt fans of IE im pretty sure that its not going to be the same with this one. I just tried it out and its an awesome browser. It looks great and i dont know about you guys but my IE9 beta is super fast and its just like chrome. Its got a different sort of look from the other browsers and its very user friendly as well in my opinion. Thanks again OP for the update on this.
[Image: banner.gif]
IE 8 is better than IE 9 beta Smile
(09-28-2010, 08:53 AM)Hebrew878 Wrote: IE 8 is better than IE 9 beta Smile

I dont think that i can agree with you on that pal. Atleast that is how it is for me. Its more faster for me and i think that it looks better than the IE8 as well. I dont know what you like so much about the IE8 but i dont think that theyve lost those features on the IE9 beta except for adding some extra new ones.
[Image: banner.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Explorer Search Issue EagerToLearn 1 716 05-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Changing the Explorer start menu button. Extasey 23 3,992 09-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Windows 7. Explorer.exe stopped working, restarts then loops Camgaertner 10 5,461 10-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Skill