Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you go raving/clubbing?
If so, which one? What kind of clubs/venues do you go to? What kind of music do you go for?

I rave, because I'm not 18 yet. Sad
I usually go for electro house, hardstyle, happy hardcore, and dubstep. Next event is tonight, called Kandy Factory 2. Usually the events I go to reach have around 1,000 people, nothing compared to L.A, California.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

If the venue isn't too big, 1000 people can be quite a crush.

I prefer orchestral concerts.
I used to but all of the places round near me are way too chavvy to have a good time. My group of main friends is absolutely humongous so we just take turns wrecking each others houses.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
Too much violence in the area I live, I don't plan on going even when I am able to.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
(08-07-2010, 01:20 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: Too much violence in the area I live, I don't plan on going even when I am able to.

Where do you live? There's usually a lot of legal events, which means there's lots of cops on duty outside the venue, and they pat you down before you go in.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

In this place i live there is no chance, Clubs are about 50km+ away. But there are some "small ones" but there are only drunken grandpa's -.-
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Canada. There's been reports on the news about shootings near clubs in my area, not going to risk it.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
The shootings are generally kept quiet where I am but I have seen quite a few stabbings, I've had a knife pulled out on me 4 times.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I live in stab/bash city. I don't go out much these days at all really.
I used to go out every weekend and sometimes during the week to various clubs, pubs, bars.
I'm kinda over it all. I don't drink or do drugs so i feel out of place. I like listening to a variety of music.
Prefer to stay home or gather with people i trust. I like going to outdoor doofs, generator massive speakers, music, camping, fires, tribal, that kind of thing.

I'm not 18, but when I am legally able to you bet I will!