Poll: DewULiekRap
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
10 66.67%
No
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Rap?
(10-30-2009, 06:13 AM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Hell yeah, Same Song is very c0ol song and it has chill beat and lyrics, every artist on the track has smooth flow, it's just a great song.
As for N.W.A, I meant beside the truth you said the group was made of Rappers who are now more than famous and damn good now (R.I.P Easy E)

Ahhh, marvellous! Somebody else who knows, and likes Digital Underground!
Yeah, Same Song indeed! Especially that killing sounding organ there, what would that be I wonder? Maybe a Hammond organ,
with that growling, whirring kind of rock organ sound that it has.
Digital Underground didn't take themselves too seriously, that is clear to see in their video's, and that's one of the reasons that I like them.

Yeah, the N.W.A guys, you can see that some other rappers have N.W.A tatoos in some of their video's. RIP Eazy-E indeed.

Quote:I can't say that I don't like 50cent or any other new age rappers, but that's not called rap anymore the way they do it.

Hmm Fiddy, I'm not sure about him, although I have got some of his stuff, which I paid for,
but only as far as the Bulletproof gane is concerned, for the PS2.

Quote:Let's take a ear at 2007 Album by Bone Thugs~N~Harmony
[color=#00BFFF (Click to View)

now lend me your ear for this one
I like the song, nothing to tell, but I mean WTF.

Ok, I just took a quick look at those links for now,
and in that 'OK, you're right' video, did you see the butt on that girl
at 2:39? I mean I had to pause the video to see it properly, but it just doesn't look natural.
She looks like she's got like half a soccer ball, stuffed down her pants, it's just too round...;)

Quote:Eminem is great and I like his new style.
But the rest just changed rap, 2Pac & BTNH & N.W.A, I liked over 95% of their songs and I still do.
This new crap, I only like like 40% of the songs, best example is Ca$his the only song I liked was You don't Know, which is not even his but he is just having his part on the track.

Yeah, saw that, that's quite okay as well.

I don't know if you know it but 'Shake That' from Eminem and Nate Dogg,
is quite a cool choon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGvzhdcaVUQ

Also, I know you didn't mention him but this one, 'Start From Scratch' from The Game, is pretty good as well.

Well, for some reason, I couldn't get more than one page to load, it happens sometimes for me at youtube, but this is the song, you probably know it,
but this one is maybe not the official version, I don't know, because I only had an MP3 of it up unitl now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8EM5HH7xcQ

All this music talk has inspired me to upload one of my own pieces, not necessarily rap,
but I have done some, to youtube, which I'll be posting a link to at this site soon.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rap isn't really my style. I do like the song Akala - Welcome To England though.
(10-31-2009, 09:24 AM)PaNiK Wrote: I enjoy rap and hardcore stuff like screamo. What a strange combinaion, haha.

My favorite rapper would have to be Weezy F Babyyyyy
I didn't ever start listening to rap until about 6 months ago, and I never really listened to any of the old stuff.

Strange combination, not really, I have in my MP3 collection, pieces ranging from Frank Sinatra to Marilyn Manson,
Glenn Miller to Prince, as well as some rap numbers, classical. pop, rock, blues, country etc etc. If you like a tune, doesn't really matter what genre it is methinks.

Never heard of Weezy F Baby though, which I've just been Googling a little for. Sounds okay though, 'Turn my swag on' - Soulja boy feat, Weezy.

I quite like the strings in that one.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea I like rap (lol im black) but mostly these days rock,SlipKnot. Favorite rapper is Lil Wayne.
Ugh, I can't stand Lil' Wayne. He's high like 99% of the time that he's rapping, his songs are totally pointless (like that song talking about getting in bed with Sarah Palin), and most are just cuss-fests with no overall point. At least rappers like Tupac speak to people.
(11-06-2009, 06:54 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Ugh, I can't stand Lil' Wayne. He's high like 99% of the time that he's rapping, his songs are totally pointless (like that song talking about getting in bed with Sarah Palin), and most are just cuss-fests with no overall point. At least rappers like Tupac speak to people.

Amen to that.

My favourite rappers:
Biggie
Ludacris
Jay Z
Three 6 Mafia
UGK
Busta Rhymes

And then my favourite UK grime artist is:
Skepta

(Look him up on youtube if you dont know him)
(11-06-2009, 06:54 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Ugh, I can't stand Lil' Wayne. He's high like 99% of the time that he's rapping, his songs are totally pointless (like that song talking about getting in bed with Sarah Palin), and most are just cuss-fests with no overall point. At least rappers like Tupac speak to people.

He is the best don't ever forget it Tongue
I used to like Rap, it's too mainstream now.

People are just in it for the money & fame.

I still like those who keep it real like Wu Tang & Nas but the majority of hip hop is crap.

Hip Hop is dead.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Rap is quite possibly my least favorite genre.

So, no Tongue
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Quote:Elektrisk Wrote: Ugh, I can't stand Lil' Wayne. He's high like 99% of the time that he's rapping, his songs are totally pointless (like that song talking about getting in bed with Sarah Palin), and most are just cuss-fests with no overall point. At least rappers like Tupac speak to people.

This i must agree as well however I do like some of his earlier music but the new stuff is crap
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Rap Battle Cronus 3 592 03-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Rap Song Patrick 10 1,543 08-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Confuse
  Need some good rap Sam 20 1,578 06-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Newest Rap Mix (2011) AceInfinity 4 1,447 05-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  what are some really good rap type songs SinFull Booter 5 2,824 04-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos