Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Cooling
Master Cooler brand are quite good I think.. Btw do you really need to use WC system? If not then just go for normal fans cooler..
Zalman or Thermaltake, two best imo.
If you want to make a DIY water cooler with one you bought I would suggest incorporating a radiator or something with freeon that would keep your comp at a 0 degrees and below.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
If you don't feel like buying Wc Kit just get some liquid nitrogen for - temps. Smile
I might set up something like this as an emergency system on my server, once I buy the hardware for it.
A tip! You will need to change the tubes 2 times each year. If you dont change the tubes, they will dry out and it will come cracks then water will flow into the computer and destroy something.
And check regular if the tubes are tight so no problems will come Smile
(04-06-2010, 12:58 PM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: A tip! You will need to change the tubes 2 times each year. If you dont change the tubes, they will dry out and it will come cracks then water will flow into the computer and destroy something.

Funny how tubes dry out when water is flowing through them. Roflmao

Haha great tip. And at OP if you want to buy me a computer and a water cooling kit I will make a video for you on how to set it up. Pinch
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
If you're in the UK, WatercoolingUK has good gear.
(04-06-2010, 01:01 PM)Shadow Soul Wrote: Funny how tubes dry out when water is flowing through them. Roflmao

Haha great tip. And at OP if you want to buy me a computer and a water cooling kit I will make a video for you on how to set it up. Pinch

They can actually dry out when the computer get hot and you dont got any fans just only the water cooling. That's what i mean Smile i see what you mean there but just too be on the secure and sure side Smile it's not so expensive either Pinch
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
(04-06-2010, 12:33 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: Zalman or Thermaltake, two best imo.
Zalman yes/// Thermaltake = budget
Koolance is by far one of the best
(04-06-2010, 12:58 PM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: A tip! You will need to change the tubes 2 times each year. If you dont change the tubes, they will dry out and it will come cracks then water will flow into the computer and destroy something.

Just to let you know that if you use the correct liquid for your cooling system if there is a leak it won't destroy your system. As it will have nothing to conduct electricty. You more along the lines have to change the water every 2 to 3 months. To solve the tube problem just put a light coating of anything waterbased even KY jelly it keeps the tubes dry. Will save you the hassle in the end. Keep in mind when I say light just enough to make it a little slippery.