Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What type of Gamer are you?
I play RPG games, they would be the best game i think!
(04-03-2011, 04:00 PM)Infinity Wrote: You can use quotes like this you know lol.

I'm not referring to anything PSP... Where did you get that from though? He just said that he played those 2 games and I replied that those are a couple of the only games that I ever really play. He didn't mention anything about a PSP.

But I've played FF and Resident Evil on both PS2 and PC. (Even PS3 and PS1 for some).

Yes, I am aware. But, I did not thing it was necessary because the posts were right above mine.

Well, I thought those games were only for PSP. Okay, I see. Thank you for elaborating.
A few months ago I would have said I'm a hardcore gamer. But now I don't spend a lot of time playing games. I'm still very competitive when it comes to playing shooters but I mostly just play to enjoy the game and for personal achievements. I spend a lot more time playing single player nowadays.
[Image: 236D6C1BC04C75C6D2E0000BD41E69BB.png]
(04-04-2011, 12:48 PM)Pulse Wrote: Yes, I am aware. But, I did not thing it was necessary because the posts were right above mine.

Well, I thought those games were only for PSP. Okay, I see. Thank you for elaborating.

No.. I've played both of them on PS1, PS2, PS3, WII, and PC, and I know that they have some for Xbox as well.
I have played PS1, PS3, PC and Xbox and I must say PS3 is a great gaming console, so I would say I'm a playstation gamer. I enjoy shooters & racing.
I think that i am hardcore gamer, i am playing games 5 hours daily.
Im definetly hardcore, i play to win not to have fun!
I'm the chill type until my KD starts to go down then I'm try hard
I am the type to check out all the details in a good game.Even if i have to beat the game 3 times.
I like war games and MMORPGS mostly.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now this is how I describe myself as a gamer Cubs 7 1,240 09-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Feir
  What type of major to own a video gaming business would be necessary? kitson 8 1,395 03-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Gamer forever. shixhaxermod98 12 1,024 11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Last Post: juggly
  Which Gamer Consoles/Machines Do You Own? Kris™ 82 20,712 06-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Classicz
  Sing like a Gamer katarinacantante 7 1,098 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Raνe