Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Over The Place - Totally Confused !!
Hi All

Well, please bear with me because I am new to Firefox and Thunderbird.

Basically, I have been having huge amounts of fun searching all that Mozilla Firefox has to offer in Add-Ons, Extensions blah blah blah.

The outcome - Millions of bookmarks randomly saved. There are just so many sites linked to Firefox that I want to search them all, so I simply "add this tab to bookmarks" every time. Now of course, I struggle to find the bookmark that I want. Do I bookmark the Tab, Page or the Link...????

EXTENSIONS and ADD-ONS gallore, where are they all..?? How do I apply them usefully.

The CONTEXT menu is so long that I can barely find what I'm looking for.

VIEW SEARCH SIDEBAR. Got it, but don't know much else. I have added some extra search engines but can't seem to find them now. I use Web Search Pro.

So I guess what I'm asking (well, begging really!!) is for someone to magically reorganise me with the best add-ons etc, and help to bookmark and totally organise everything. There are just so many great features that I simply went to town and downloaded tons!

I guess it would be helpful to supply you with what exactly I have added. I am going to take screen shots and post. I take screen shots by using the Print Screen Button (with Ctrl Alt for partial page), Copy to Paint, save to my documents, upload with Photobucket and then post. Is there a much easier and quicker way??

I know I'm asking alot, but as the saying goes...."If you don't ask, you don't get..."

Humbly - Thanks
:gasp::gasp:

Messages In This Thread
All Over The Place - Totally Confused !! - by moon - 03-23-2007, 05:19 AM