Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Start your very own web host for $0.01
Introduction
Web hosting is big business. It is in my opinion, one of the biggest web industries. Why? Because everyone who wants to have their own site, has to have web space to upload it to. Therefore, if you are able to properly utilize the market for web hosting, you can get very very rich.
Unfortunately many people are unwilling to start a web hosting company because of the very large initial expenditure needed to get the large amount of web space that you will be selling to your clients.

What this method will enable you to do.
That's where this method comes in. After you have read this post, you will know how to set up your own PREMIUM [high-speed etc.] web host, for almost $0 [$0.01]. Then with the right advertising and marketing, your company will have the potential to become very large. Of course, not everyone is good at marketing and advertising their sites, but when the RISK is so LOW, since you only spend $0.01, WHY NOT TRY?

Method
So here is the method. Follow the steps carefully.

1. Go to this link [I only tested from here]

2. Click on "Reseller Hosting"

3. Make sure the "Aluminium" Plan is selected, and click "Order Now"

4. Enter your OWN domain name, and enter the coupon code: TEXAS

5. Click "Continue to Step 2"

6. Make sure the "Billing Cycle" is set to one month, and enter your information, then pay by paypal or credit card.

7. Sell your web hosting, make some money, extend you billing cycle to 1 year, upgrade your plan if necessary, and your done, you'll get money rolling in!

NOTE: Make sure to use real info!

If I am breaking any rules, JUNK this thread.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!

Messages In This Thread
Start your very own web host for $0.01 - by υℓqυισяяα - 05-12-2010, 04:37 AM