Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I look like a criminal
p.s. this is the OSHIT area - Im not complaining or showing off .. honestly idk why i posted this.. lol.. and dont tell me where should i put the p.s. Smile

Ok this thread is half-serous. In 12th grade (last year in high-school) i was framed that Im a drug dealer.. and I wasn't.. but everybody started believing the guy who was spreading the rumour. I kept telling people that Im not but the more I did the more they thought I was trying to cover it. They were like: yes, ok we know that your not (smiling devilish) So I got fed up with it and I was like: oh what the hell Ima stick with it. And I started building the image of a drug dealer just for the jokes.. and everybody was falling for it.. I don't why but lots of people tell me that I have a criminal look - Ive been called mafia, serial killer, drug dealer (as I said), gangsta (lots of times which makes me smile right now) and Im not any of these things. At first i thought all that criminal stuff is fun, until this summer when i met a real gang member (ex gang member) and we had a fight - it was ugly so i wont get into details. So after that fight Im now with a facial scar...(you werent there so dont judge on that)... yes just like that movie with Al Pacino.. so Im beginning to look more and more like a criminal without even trying to do so.. the thing is my personality is very different from my appearance - i like to read books, to talk about philosophy and Im far from pimp lol... yeah i had to say that.. although its full of hot ..well.. lets say chicks around me (with whom Ill never have sex with cuz i start talking crap whenever a good looking female is near, which makes me sad every now and then) but when I showed a photo of me between two of those hot chicks to a friend of mine he was like: aww you pimp!!
I mean common .. its like Im living in some kind of a twisted joke (and Im not the one who finds it funny) I know you dont belive but at least i hope u had fun reading that. now Im going to sleep and i didnt want this to sound like a personal blog but at least here someone will read it while in my blog there are only searchbots.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni

Messages In This Thread
I look like a criminal - by Treblez - 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
RE: I look like a criminal - by DAMINKā„¢ - 12-16-2009, 05:19 PM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Omniscient - 12-16-2009, 08:55 PM
RE: I look like a criminal - by ktmrider530 - 12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Uhriventis - 12-17-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Treblez - 12-18-2009, 03:36 AM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Tim - 12-18-2009, 04:48 AM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Treblez - 12-19-2009, 03:03 AM
RE: I look like a criminal - by Extasey - 12-19-2009, 03:13 AM