Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screw this
Tell me if i am wrong here?

Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks
This is our off-topic lounge area where fun is the norm. We ask that topics are PG-13 please but other than that just enjoy yourself.

Nothing there to say we cant talk about war.

Now for the rules of SF.

1. No cross posting.
2. No double posting.
3. Do not flame or harass other members.
4. Do not send unsolicited private messages.
5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.
6. No warez posting.
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.
8. Signature images can be no larger than 650x200 pixels and 500k size. Animated gifs should not be annoying.
9. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members. 100 posts are required to give rep.
10. Privacy is to be respected. No posting of PMs or personal data of other members.
11. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles.
12. No leeching without credit.
13. No adult image posting.
14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.
15. All referral and affiliate link posts must be within the "Referrals Posting" subforum under "Making Money Online".
16. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumenvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts.

Nothing there to say we cant talk about war.

Well today Omni closed a good thread that had not broken ANY rules!. No flaming just healthy discussion.
Now i can only assume this thread was locked because Omni is from the US. This is not a reason to close a thread simply because we are discussing your home land and you may not agree with whats said.
Hell its a world wide issue this thread we started and should never have been closed.

I come back to SF to help it grow. To assist in threads i can and to create ones to help others.
But s-hit like this just pisses me off.
F-uck it. Rather than complain i will just hang up my boots.
Healthy debate is obviously not what you want for SF.
Yet you allow spam s-hit to remain and crappy html links to remain.
F-ucked if i know what you want SF to turn into but i am not going to be part of it.

Sorry to the loyal members of SF.
I really enjoy chatting to you guys but im not going to be part of a forum that acts in this way. Its simply wrong in my opinion.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Messages In This Thread
Screw this - by DAMINK™ - 01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Screw this - by Thomas - 01-02-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Screw this - by AceInfinity - 01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: Screw this - by Riggs - 01-02-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Screw this - by BreShiE - 01-02-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: Screw this - by AceInfinity - 01-02-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Screw this - by King - 01-02-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Screw this - by Omniscient - 01-03-2012, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ThePirateBay says, "Screw you!" to anti-piracy Swedish laws Elektrisk 14 2,987 04-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Unwanted