Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need some help improving my life.
Im going to try to help you by telling you about me. Im 16, and i have a girlfriend. Ive known her for like 3 years, weve dated several times. The first few times didnt work out because it was so awkward around her. I use to be really shy around girls, i would sometimes even turn red. I think the best solution to this issue, is to find a girl you can be comfortable with and just be yourself. Dont try to be somebody she wants you to be, if you doesnt like you for you, then she doesnt need to be with you. IF your afraid to go up to a girl and talk to her, thats not the only way to talk to her. You can always try to talk to her on facebook first to get to know her, and if you seem like you want to be with her and see how it goes, try to get her number or meet her in person. Then you really need to be yourself, be cool. Also, im not going to talk much about depression, because i cant really help with that, but i am aware that that is a big issue today.

[Image: iddyEs.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i need some help improving my life. - by Coding Support - 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 6,013 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L