Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need some help improving my life.
Oh boy here we go SF.

I signed up mainly for support forums because i knew that this place will most likely help me with my problems in life so i guess starting now since im feeling a little down today im going to start telling u guys/girls some things i want to improve on in my life

I am only 17 years old and ive fallen in love and it turned around and smacked me hard in the face.... i dated a girl for 2 years and she cheated on me because of that i went and did drugs and turned down the wrong rode and pretty much screwed up my hole teenage life i dropped out of HS and would drop ecstacy and acid all the time and ended up turning to cocain and other hardcore drugs (mainly psychedelics).

Because i was hurt so bad i now have depression and anxiety and im bi polar Sad

i randomly have mood swings where i get all depressed and think about how im a loner and do nothing but sit online all day.... but we have a little problem actually its a huge problem and this is what i want to overcome before i overcome anything else.

I am very socially awkward expecially around girls.. and if they are attractive its even worse i mean i cant even walk twords a cute girl without looking down and feeling awkward Omg

i have something to admit too also...
i have really only had online relationships ive never really been the type of person to go to the mall or something with people because i want a girlfriend but im afraid of rejection...

if anyone can seriously help me i want to learn how to not be so socially awkward and go out and start talking to girls and try to find a real girlfriend because this hole internet thing is really getting annoying + there is alot of drama on the internet.

These are also some things i want to work on..

1. Anger management

2. Being controlling

3. Jealousy & trust issues..

4. Awkwardness + Shyness

5. Depression [ i used to cut myself all the time Sad ]

Please no trolls.... ive posted on HF before and i was told to come here im seriously looking for help ( i dont have health insurance at the moment )
so i cant seek professional help sadly..

Thank u for taking ur time to read this.

Messages In This Thread
i need some help improving my life. - by ๖ۣۜDunsparth - 06-14-2011, 03:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 6,451 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L