Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR ALL GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNERS *READ*
(04-24-2011, 04:23 PM)Infinity Wrote: why not make the applications a part of this thread? I don't feel like taking the time to write through an email in case it leads to any further spam for me. Otherwise I may be interested, but i'd rather post an application here. You stated that you didn't want PM's but I don't see there being anything wrong with making applications in here.

Hi,

I am his business partner, and I would be glad to answer your question:

Due to the fact that we are advertising on MANY different forums, it would be quite tricky for us to login to every forum and review applications. By you sending an e-mail, we have all applications in the same place. This is beneficial for both us and you as you will get must quicker responses that correlate directly to your own talents and inquiries.

I am the one who will be coordinating and reviewing applications, and your e-mail is safe with us. There is no spam involved. We simply review applications over e-mail for simplicity and efficiency reasons.

I strongly encourage you and everybody else reading this to apply. Our organization is second to none in terms of quality and community, and we would love it if you were to join us. I've seen you around the forum and you seem to be a great guy.

I look forward to meeting both you and everybody else who chooses to apply.

Good Luck Everybody,

Jon Martin
CEO, ReliableVirtualServices

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FOR ALL GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNERS *READ* - by Ambition - 04-24-2011, 05:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Fast Feature-Packed Web Hosting Plans - DailyRazor.com US Web Host! hotice96no 0 335 06-21-2019, 06:10 AM
Last Post: hotice96no
  Super Fast Feature-Packed Web Hosting Plans - DailyRazor.com US Web Host! hotice96no 0 302 03-01-2019, 03:25 AM
Last Post: hotice96no
  Fantastic Website Designs at Affordable Price Made by Expert Designers | 24/7 Support rf-harris 0 164 11-18-2016, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rf-harris
  [Cheap] Graphic services Gerira 0 531 12-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Gerira
  [Read]A Guide to Using the SF Market Place[Read] hockeynut35 20 3,891 09-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: hockeynut35