Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Yep. I am gettign emails here and there and I am not responding as per the advice here. Not to give into this player who may or may not be playing with multiple girls. The only fact I know is that he is manipulate, one way over email and another way in person (in person a bit more distant but staring all the time at me, while on email very open about sex and how i am so good looking and attractive). Another fact is he has lied and keeps changing his story of his intentions which is very misleading to any girl falling for this crap. Got to admit though all, it is hard to ignore him. I feel bad for doing it as it is not my character in doing it. Maybe I am even feeling sick for ever liking such a guy, who knows. All i can state here is, for all those who are playing such tricks and games with people. Remember emotions can grow and be clear if it is just flirting fun, but don't push anyone to sleep with you by promising them all sorts of things they want to hear. That is no choice for somone you trick. This is just a general statement. The worst thing for me was i see good in people as we all can be, despite everyone having a very different concept of right and wrong that is influenced by our upbringing and experiences. Having taken the distance here emotionally a bit, such people playing games and living on the edge like that are not truely happy. I can see now that he is despite his amazing act is really miserable and emotionally unstable. I thought i could help but got caught in a web so that is a lesson learnt. Just everyone be careful. I hope from this forum we can learn from each other and there are real people and emotions we are dealing with. Ground rule is: you take someones freedom of choice away when you are not being truthful (and i dont mean a version of the truth). For instannce, this guy could have said, i am not in a good spot right now with alot of things happening in my life. I have not been with a woman in a long time and I want you. At least I could have turned around and said go elsewhere and if you are that desperate go and pay a professional. This message is not only for the guy, but the female players too if you happen to read this. It will come back to you or a loved one when you are at your most vulnerable to know what it then feels like to lead someone own for your own selfish pleasures. I am back to being happy by just distancing myself. :-). I be interested to hear form anyone who has had a similar experience or is a player.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Latest News -Still a live debate: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by monique12345 - 04-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma