Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Thanks Susan and Calx. I got to do team work with him but Susan you are dead right. I appreciate some guys wanting to protect his behaviour as it is all about interpretations which i understand. bottom line is i had strong gut feelings and he managed to confuse me. This stops NOW. No more. He will leave me alone as he is weak and like you wrote earlier, he will not care that i lost interest. He is only having fun when he sees me confused and then he thinks he has a chance to challenge my mind and masterbate. Sick really but obviously a lesson learnt. He and other players will not get a chance. I just will not respond next time when i get this very same feeling back. This is unusual as we shared work for this class. It finishes in 2 weeks so there is no need for contact. He probably when he is bored send a text or so but i will not encourage any contact. I did that before and he was making me out that i was harrassing him LOL. I fell hard when i started this and now i picked myself up and sincerely it takes some straight words like you have given to knock it in and straighten up. It was an emotional web he is skilled in. I will say hello as it is professional, and being professional is key. I will sit with my team again which he is in but i will not smile at him or spend anytime alone with him, refuse if he offers to take me home, ignore all chats and the thing he got out of it is he had a great laugh. I will take it down as him being manipulative in writing that my emails are not attractive and he has never had such horrible emails in his life. I am done with him, he actually now starts to bore me. He is miserable, is emotionally unstable, and it is a waste of effort to help anyone who clearly sees no wrong doing in their actions. Boy, if u would meet him, he is at times so sincere and vulnerable. So far i have counted 4 personalities and he is more and more out of my mind. I go in today with my head high, happy as i am a good person and did nothing wrong to anyone, and focus on the subject at hand. I am a firm believer of someone always watching your actions, not that i am religious but there is, and what goes around comes around. That is it. He can pay for sex as you put it which just makes me laugh when i read your post. Great help and I will post what happened later tonight. Thank you kindly and hope life is treating you all well. I am good at giving advice, just got to trust my own more it seems LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Still a live debate: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by monique12345 - 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma