Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Way to go, Monique!... in answer to your question, don't give him anything to use against you... that is, do your best to ensure 'no contact' prevails in whatever form it has to take. That means, beyond a simple hello if absolutely necessary, completely ignore him and say nothing. Don't tell him you know his game, this also tells him his game didn't work this time, and he'll try and figure out how to get round you again, or with the next person. Let it simply be his loss, let him assume that you lost interest rather than give him a reason (he can't argue if you just aren't interested, full stop). If he tries to engage you and reason with you, or make you feel you need to explain or reason with him, recognise this as also part of his game. Once he hooks you into a discussion with him again, he can start the whole process of trying to convince you again. It's seriously not worth it, not for your sanity. If he still won't leave you alone, ask him to leave you alone politely. If he still persists, ask that he desists in harassing you. If he continues after that, take it from there with legal means if necessary. He should get the message that he's not wanted and move on before then, if he has any sense. The trick here is to not give him any more tidbits of info he can try to use to turn against you again. The more you can ignore him the better. It takes a lot of inner strength to do this but I am sure you can and will succeed in it. It may also take some time before he finally drops his game with you, but you must persist, don't show one ounce of weakness, cos he will use it to his advantage. Once this is all over, you will also realise how much of a big favour you really did for yourself in the longterm, especially should history start to repeat itself. The most important thing is you realise that you are strong enough and can do it again. Much harder if you don't stay strong now. So, let it be known, we're all rooting for you, and keep strong! You can do it. Good luck! Smile

I'm not registered... my apologies, I should have given my name before. Susan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Still a live debate: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma