Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Every boy/girl is different. Both need to know each other pretty well. To see if he really likes you try and do something that he would do with his mates and you'd actually wanted to try (if you haven't already) and if he wants to do that with you- even if he doesn't like you he will start seeing you from a different perspective. Don't test him -NEVER- in any way, shape or form (I think girls like testing boys for some reason and then if something goes unexpectedly they blame it on him or it becomes the boys fault). A good way to know if a boy likes you -IF you don't know him very well- take him near your friends and family (GIVE HIM SPACE TOO) and see how well he interacts with them and see if he treats you differently from other your other female girls. Doesn't mean a boy likes you just because he treats you well and he's nice to you, for example me, I try to be nice to everyone and it doesn't mean I like all the people that I treat nicely. As I said, every boy is different, but for example me, I'm able change feelings very quickly for someone, so you got to help out the boy to understand that you two could actually have something and don't expect the boy to like you if you expect him to come and talk to you every time he sees you or message you on facebook when both of you are online and starts asking you if you want to go for a hot chocolate- He might actually think you don't like him and you're just being nice when you answer his text, when you talk to him on the road and when you go with him for a hot chocolate and he will probably move on. SO HELP HIM OUT! and see how much he likes you? Don't forget that the main point of all this is knowing the boy... If he was shy, he would probably not even text you, or ask you if you wanted to go for a hot chocolate, but still doesn't mean he doesn't like you, maybe he's just insecure, but this can be overcome by talking- Talking is actually the only way to know each others' feelings. If you're both "shy" or if YOU're shy, then talking with you're friends (even virtual friends) about him will help you to not feel scared or afraid of he's response to your feelings, and at the end of the day HE'S only a boy (and don't forget he's only a human being too, so if something goes wrong he probably forget about it). HAVE SOME TEA!

A boy likes you when he talks about you with his friends, but not like "Haha i'm gonna bang her 2night- im gonna get laid hahaha lolz"- but about your personality. A trust me, boys do talk about girls' personality and so on, but it might be hard for him to say it to you or to any other girl. Anyways it late, so "im gonna get laid hahaha lolz" lol maybe not- I'm only going for a wank because i don't have a girlfriend yet: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=16195

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: Still a live debate: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by dan08 - 04-03-2011, 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma