Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
(04-02-2011, 07:19 PM)monique12345 Wrote: Right everyone. You all have been great. Where are you great guys LOL? Well I am down under :-) land of the kangeroos.
To the guest, I sincerely thank you for your time and effort in writing to me. You did not go on you drummed in and summed up what the other were saying. I have been played and being a perosn to look for the good I think for the first time i have to think of my own emotions. This guy is making me feel great but often very sick. He is getting very skilled and I am seeing this. I guess there is no point telling him that I know him playing the game. Reading between the lines, I will behave myself, positive and happy on Monday when he sees me. I often was confused when he likes almost me being sad, as he knew he was breaking me down. the comment he gave about me nearly coming around was also interesting and thus, he spent time again with me chatting online - offcourse it was about sex. This is going to be hard, but I will not contact him, not will i respond to his emails. I warned him that he has a daughter and one day she will be crying really hard for what he is doing right now to woman. Karma is a bxxxx. I am far too intelligent for this and my weakness is not listening to my gut feeling. nice to get attention but i need to be firmer in accepting the right attention for me.
BTW one does not have to be gay to help out. Some gays may even be more empathetic. I am keeping this thread live as I will probably need continued reassurance and advice after Monday. Will let you know what happened and how i was. I show all emotions on my face but this is something to work on. I have to display the required emotions rather than the true emotions (we all do it sometimes) though I just need to get better at it. Maybe I can laugh and be happy for the fact of not giving into him. He has had his laugh in having emotionally played me. I still cannot understand how he can sleep at night. One day his conscious will catch him up and all that crap he said to me is just crap. I wish you all well and thank you again. Will be in touch on Monday to let you know what happens and what went down.

Wow, i'm amazed at how much detail you put into your words, continually. One thing that i've learned about women is that they speak with their body more then they do with words. You have to learn to read them, so i'm sure that he will assume a lot from your body language as well.

I'm sure gay men understand some women better then straight men. Or it may be stereotypical for me to assume that. Either way it just makes sense to me that they can understand one another better than a straight man and a straight woman could.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by AceInfinity - 04-02-2011, 08:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma