Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Pulse thank you. i appreciate this. We just had another interaction where he makes me feel bad again. I told him i am not a fling chick so to speak. he only contacts me when he is bored. he wants sexual pleasure and i guess u r right he is making me believe that it will be more if the sex is good. WT.... hell like i am going to be assessed. This really makes me ill and I am close to tears as i am confused. he sent a long email back turning it all back on me. telling me to stop assuming and putting words in my mouth, yet he will not answer any of my questions directly. I told him you seem to be a player and he got really mad. Just wrote that he thinks i am attractive in mind and looks, but my messages are not attractive. Is he playing with my mind and being manipulative? Making me feel bad to give into him even more? Can he really be that cruel in doing this when he knows i am a serious person? SO he does not like me in a serious way, but says sex is serious for him, yet he has it with someone every months he claims. And he is not really serious about me, nor is he really respectful? he gives me a choice he said, if i dont sleep with him then he is fine with that too and is happy to be friends. This yells, he is just not serious about me. he made it clear that he still will think i am nice (what does nice even mean?) and that he will stil want to have sex with me. Is this the lowest form of disrespect? So i get from you that we sleep with one another and then he is satisfied and makes up alot of excuses to not meet me again? Or contacts me when he is bored again?
he has just written. we can try and go out on a date....hows that....
he wrote it like that. now does that mean he is trying a different route to get laid or showing me he is serious?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by monique12345 - 03-31-2011, 08:32 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma