Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Some mixed reviews. In essence i agree everyone is an individual and one jerk does not make everyone a jerk. I normally read people well but with this guy it is difficult. I like open communication and do not like playing games. I admit to pushing him away at first as he came way too strong on and even said he wants to get into my pants. He then stated he was joking and I guess the trust is gone. I thought to give him a go as he can be quite interesting to talk to and stated that I should not expect or assume stuff. My guess then was that he was nervous and we all know that nerves can make one say and do stupid things. The fact that he acts all awkward around me and then says he is not interested in a girlfriend, it is not me but him, then says his life is complicated makes me now feel really stupid to let me emotions evolve. It screams he was just wanting to hook up. However, when we meet he just tries to make eye contact, gets nervous to speak at times and i cannot tell if he is really into me and is shielding himself from his feelings or if he actually cannot stand me as I said stop playing. 3 weeks it was full on and intense contact, now it is nothing or very little. I have tried to talk with him, but he says he has little time. Another guess, he does not want to talk to me. Is it safe to put it down as him being very screwed up, or just afriad of me brushing him off again? Either way, i probably have to distance myself from him. He seems sad when I am happy, and he is happy when i look sad. Or do you guys think i should just come straight out and ask him if he still likes me and why he is acting so hot and cold with me? I can forgive him for just wanting to hook up, but i think get over it and just be a gentlemen now. This whole thing is wearing me down and I am tired of it. We have to see each other and I like to so much to not be awkward. I await for your advice. Thank you all so much for your time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by monique12345 - 03-25-2011, 09:00 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 1,022 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,482 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 807 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,349 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,345 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma