Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innapropriate Material: How Long Can It Be Hidden?
It's not to so much that kids know and are curious about these things, but that they're actually educated about them. You'd be surprised as to how much kids know these days (as ovelayer is saying), properly teach your kids and they shouldn't have any problems. I've seen alot of stuff and have been offered drugs, alcohol, sex, the like, but I never take it because my parents have instilled a deep sense of morales in me that can't be changed.

We were on a vacation once with my cousin (10 years old) at Las Vegas walking down the street, if you've ever been there you'll know that there are sex ads littering the streets. His dad noticed him trying to ignore most of the ads while walking down the street and told him to "look at them because you're a big boy now", not to mention he gave him that confident smile. He refused as he knew it was wrong.

It's great that countries are at least trying to taboo these things, but after a certain age you can't hide it anymore unless you child is home-schooled and has never been exposed to the outside world. Proper education and parenting play a large role in "inappropriate materials".
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens

Messages In This Thread
RE: Innapropriate Material: How Long Can It Be Hidden? - by wtftwice - 03-24-2011, 08:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time yuandanzou 0 572 04-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  How long does it take to change IP Reality 21 6,172 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Show Files Hidden by Virus Easily With Hidden File Tools j525548 3 554 08-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  How long does it take to recieve a Amazon Gift card? Tricks 1 716 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Kewlz
  This is going to be a long weekend... Condoms 17 4,780 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sam