Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a jerk?
I've seen so many of these threads of people who are having problems with their social and love life. Nothing wrong with that, that's what the section is for. But what seriously pisses me of is people whining about how girls never go for them the good guy but always go for the jerk. In almost every thread that crap comes up, and quite frankly it's really pissing me off, because 9/10 times I'd be that jerk.

I know that I've been the one to get that girl you were too afraid to talk to, so, how does that make me a jerk?
In all my relations I've always been very loving I still hang out with allot of my ex's and yet I'm somehow described as a jerk by that guy who-kinda-had-something-with-her-but-she-didn't-really-know-it, yeah, that happened in real life to me.

Surely I don't care about it much. I know who my friends are, and they know me. I just do not like people who are having trouble in the romantic area giving other people the fault for their failures.

Wanting help is cool, but to get help you must admit that the problem is with you, and you only. Maybe you all going to see me as the bad guy, that fudge that's ranting on the weak people. Yet I hope people can find themselves in my little rant. And I even more hope to people having problems romantically will realise what's wrong as step the fudge up and change something about it.

That's all.

Just one more thing; you better be donating to Japan and the Islands around it. They need it.
[Image: 58iH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I'm a jerk? - by C4Vendetta - 03-14-2011, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by Scalise - 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by C4Vendetta - 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by Scalise - 03-14-2011, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by Deltron - 03-14-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by GrammarPhreak - 03-14-2011, 04:21 PM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by NekoChan - 03-15-2011, 04:11 AM
RE: I'm a jerk? - by monique12345 - 03-15-2011, 04:45 AM