Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one willing to do a white-hat Application? If yes please come in..
Me and my friend are on a way to develop a white-hat Application for encrypting key-strokes ..

you may think what is special in this Application?
ANS:We are going to study the working of key-loggers in detail(which i am sure most of guys know) and we going to anlayze the drawbacks from the already exsisting anti-keyloggers and we gonna make them as our new Application,

how this is different from key-scrambbler premium?

NS:I even found some Drawbacks in key-scrambler and also i have some new kind of ideas to avoid key-logging,also we can recitfy the draw backs from key-scrambbler and we can make our own stuff,I already have 1 guy who is willing to help me.,But i need some more interested guys for this task,I am sure it would take only a few days to develop it,I had planned to make the Application on vb.net(because of the simplicity),If needed i am ready to explain more about the project in pm..

If any body got bored and if you got some free time and some heart to help ,please consider my request and join us..

Hope i may get some volunteer's here....

Messages In This Thread
Any one willing to do a white-hat Application? If yes please come in.. - by mandi - 08-27-2010, 06:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application Organiser lhcrulz 3 2,665 02-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [PREVIEW] updatr - Easy Application Updater Virtuous 9 4,426 11-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Virtuous
  [VB.NET] - Integrate Flash Into Your Application - [TUT] Fragma 14 6,646 10-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Philippines
  Green Goblin (File Permissions Application) AceInfinity 0 836 08-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.NET] [Simple and easy] The application is allready running [SRC] ★ASI_F★™ 0 849 06-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: ★ASI_F★™