Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ran over my cellphone :(
So yesterday I ran my cell phone over and smashed the screen completely. And STUPID me! didnt buy a warranty. But it gets worse so I tried to switch my SIM to another phone and AT&T fudged me I bought a Go Phone by AT&T and it came with 50$ bonus airtime and I ordered unlimited texting with it. But it turns out with the newer go phones that come with 'bonus airtime' you cant use the sim code in any phone until AFTER 6 months. So I got fudged had to buy a all new plan and phone. Lost all my ringtones, contacts, Wallpapers everything. Sad And I bought a new phone samsung a177 and I tried sending ringtones from my sister and on the new phone I get a MMS error and it wont let me get the ringtones Sad
Ouch, unlucky bro.
How'd you manage to run over your phone? Sounds like you got pretty unlucky in this whole thing. Went from bad to worse Sad
[Image: genequil.png]
That sucks dude. I wish you best of luck. For now try http://www.phonezoo.com/ for alot of stuff.
That sucks, but one question, how?
Wait...=D
Which was your previous phone???
[Image: 29bpfs.png]

Sorry on my ps3 right now so trying my best i had it sitting on my lap got out my truck it fell on the ground and i ran over it... i forgot i had it sittin on mylap Sad
For your ringtones problem, just send them via bluetooth.
That really sucks...you might be able to contact your carrier, but so you lost your whole contact list?
(06-18-2010, 04:01 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: For your ringtones problem, just send them via bluetooth.

I thought his phone was broken lol! There's probably something I didn't read carefully enough so I'm just going to say that you're probably right.