Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exegen-Themes.net
Hehe I suppose thats good. Tongue
(05-05-2010, 07:33 AM)Rozzy Wrote: And also! This sucks, a day after I advertised it my design, someone bought Exegen.net, Exegen.com and .org -_-

They stole your name? That's just so wrong.

(05-05-2010, 07:37 AM)Support Wrote: Change your design name to something stupid, like gieoxeasn then advertise again. Have people buy the domains, have a good laugh at them and then change your design name and buy a domain.

I support.
Update!
--------

I've changed the design (7th May).
Its still exegen.co.cc, I'm changing the domain one time this week.

Please check out all the pages. Tongue
Nicely done. The font and icons all match and it has a very gentle feel to it. I look forward to its development. Smile
Thanks. I'll probably change a few things round as I go along.
Gotta do an 8-page html/css website, then a MyBB theme, then I can work on my portfolio. d:
(05-05-2010, 07:33 AM)Rozzy Wrote: It might be different placement on your screen. On my screen it seems to be bang in the middle.

You don't think it might be a good idea to position it fluidly then? This is generally considered good practice and allows your site to adapt to almost any screen resolution (an inherent part of good design) and considering your offering web design yourself I would suggest that you make your site the best example you can of your work.

Also your site has numerous issues preventing it from validating successfully.

Overall, my advice is to ditch dreamweaver.... It's not teaching you to design well crafted sites. Dreamweaver can be a good tool but only in the hands of a well practiced designer, not someone learning the trade ;)

On a side note, why on earth are all your DIVs absolutely positioned?!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
It is good but you need to build more forums.Home page is good,forum is mybb and im pleased.
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]
Meh Tim I 'spose I'll work on it, and thanks Eagle.
New homepage template uploaded.
ONLY THE HOMEPAGE IS DONE NOW.

http://exegen-themes.net - Tell me what you think. ;)

In IE there is a known error, the images are all grouped (Home, Themes, Contact, Forums).
Please refrain from using that browser until I have fixed it.
I'll check it out Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Themes Damion 6 1,402 08-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Damion