Poll: What would you do? [Private Poll]
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Pick it up and keep it.
21.43%
3 21.43%
2. Pick it up, take the money and leave wallet behind.
21.43%
3 21.43%
3. Pick it up and safely return everything in it and the wallet to the owner.
42.86%
6 42.86%
4. Ignore and keep walking.
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wallet with cash
I would simply ignore it as i'm not a thief and I don't care about returning it as it's their fault in the first place.
(04-23-2010, 01:46 PM)Awesome Wrote: I would simply ignore it as i'm not a thief and I don't care about returning it as it's their fault in the first place.

There're many dishonest people in this world, anyway. Ironic to say that, I know, since we're talking about stealing the wallet or not. But, there're many people who'd claim it's theirs when it isn't.
I would pick it up, take the money, and leave it behind. I need the money ;)
I know what I'm about to say may be hard to believe but if I found a wallet on the floor I wouldn't pick it up. However, if I found a few notes, I wouldn't think twice about picking them up; they'd be in my pocket before I even knew what had happened Tongue I don't know what it is but I just don't feel right searching through a wallet that doesn't belong to me.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I'd either take the cash or take the whole thing.
I will honestly say that I would just take the wallet.
If I found one just laying around I would take it and throw away anything that I didn't want. However, if it looked like someone left it somewhere and they were going to get it, I wouldn't, just because I don't need money that badly.
I'd check how much is in there. I once found $100 on the side of the road; but not in a wallet or anything. I kept it. I'd see how much was in there before making my decision. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I would take it if its money, because I can't return cash, since I have no proof to whoever it belongs.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I think it would be stupid to leave a large amount of money if you saw it. I also think some people here aren't being entirely honest. Your saying if you found £100/$100 on the road you would just pass it by?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Testing out my new wallet.. Peter L 9 1,572 04-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Pyratepig
  Gamestop Giftcard to Cash Kharnage 1 1,759 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Jake